Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Photos from a Labor Day 5K in Eldersburg, Maryland


















Labor Day morning was a lot of fun. On Monday, September 3, 2007, I went to Liberty High School in Eldersburg, Maryland for another Carroll County race: The Eldersburg Labor Day 5K Rogue Race.
The race started near Liberty High School (which is pictured in the upper left) and then ended right in front of the school (the finish line area is pictured in the lower right).
After running a 10K in Somerset County the previous Saturday, a 15K in Prince George's County the previous Sunday night, I was pleasantly surprised to have run the 5K in 19:35, and to have finished seventh overall, taking first in my age group division (I'm pictured with the award medal in the upper right). What a blessing!!!!!
Thank you for looking at the photos of this past weekend's racing and traveling about. I am looking forward to more and I hope to keep you all posted. Have a good night out there!

No comments: