Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hard to get running and goals outta my head!


I guess during these past few weeks, just consistently focusing on this goal and the events I've run so far (as well as the ones I hope to run) have not been enough. These past few weeks, the only dreams I remember having involve running or the people I have met at some of these eents. It's cool I guess, it lets me know how much my mind's been on it, but I gotta be careful it does not become too much of an obsession!

Sometimes I wonder what exactly occupied my mind more often when I was not goin' after and concentrating on such a goal as I'm workin' on now... Ah well, more later. Gotta get some ice on my rather stiff legs. Have a good weekend out there and a very happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

No comments: