Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hopefully there will be a slideshow comin' soon!!!



Yea, so as I was foolin' around on this site yesterday, tryin' to figure some things out about it, I found out that Blogspot.Com allows you to use slideshows on it through YouTube.Com, which I heard was a pretty cool site. Since I found that out, I pounced on the slideshow idea and since yesterday, I've been diligently compiling various running and travel photos from this year to put them in the slideshow. I hope the slideshow will adequately supplement my blogs and somewhat compensate for the fact that I did not get around to starting this blog until I was a good ways halfway through this project. I wanted more pics up here anyway, so that will be a nice way to do it. When I first air it, it probably won't have all the photos that I want on it but I'll add to it as the year goes on. Although I have run events this year in Baltimore and Carroll Counties, I don't really have many pics handy from them just yet, so those will probably come later.
I am blessed to have such software as Microsoft PowerPoint, which I learned how to use back in a ninth grade software applications class to make slideshows. It's amazing what you learn so long ago comes in handy so suddenly, haha! Hopefully I can have this new addition up in the near future!
Take it easy everyone!

No comments: