Sunday, August 26, 2007

River Valley Run 2007 Photo!!!!







Yesterday morning's River Valley Run 5-Kilometer (3.1 miles approximately) in Manchester (Carroll County), Maryland was really scenic! Here are the photos from the event. As you can tell, I definitely got into the ranch theme and ran in a cowboy hat thing (I always wanted to do that :)-
In the upper left is a photo of me that JD's co-worker, Amanda, took of me with my age group award (I took asecond in my age group)! To the right is the shaded Fort Roller area for a particular age gruop of campers. We did not run through this area, but kind of near it dduring the race. Then, in the center right is my friend, JD, and I after we finished the race! This was JD's first race in about two months or so and he was definitely glad to be back into it! The center left is a photo of a speaker speaking before the awards ceremony, on the lower right is a picture of the large finish line, and then on the lower left is a picture of the parking lot where we parked! I definitely enjoyed myself running around this camp area in Carroll County, Maryland. Although my time was not as strong as I would have liked (I expect that I could handle a little faster than a six-minute-per-mile pace for a 5k), I was glad that JD and I made it out here for this race and that I finally got in some good photos of a Carroll County running event this year!
Well thank you for reading and checkin' up on my photos. I gotta take care of some other things, like when the students start school tomorrow in Howard County, Maryland's public schools. I'm a bit anxious about it, but I am sure the Good Lord has a great Lesson Plan for this school year in play and I know in that case things will work out to some beneficial end!
I hope you all continue to have an awesome weekend, and it was good seeing some of you at the Annapolis Ten-Miler this morning in Anne Arundel County, Maryland and I hope that anyone watching the IAAF World Championships in Osaka, Japan have fun with that. Take it easy.

No comments: