Sunday, August 12, 2007

What a Fun Weekend :)



Hey guys, I'm up late 'cause I've done a lotta fun things. I ran that PRE-Season cross country races (or races I should say) at Oakland Mills High School in Columbia (Howard County), Maryland, and I ran the 5K really well and did the 3K as a cooldown. In addition, I found out I had Sunday off of work, so I ended up running another cross country 5K race in in the Comus/Dickerson area of Montgomery County, Maryland, the Comus Cross Country 5K. I did all right in that one I guess.
I had a nice time at my five-year high school reunion in Baltimore City, Maryland and I even made it to Rock Hall (Kent County), Maryland on Sunday for the Tricentennial celebration this weekend to celebrate Rock Hall's founding back in 1707. Plus, I still got to go to church on Sunday mornin' and see my friends in addition to a coupla flicks over the course of the weekend. I'll just put it this way, I did everythign I hoped to do this weekend and more, and I hope to tell you all more details (hopefully with some photos) in the near future.
For now, have a good niht and I hope that everyone had a great weekend and has an equally pleasant week :)

Note: Pictured above is the start of the PRE-Season 5K race behind Oakland Mills High School, a photo courtesy of the Howard County Striders (http://www.striders.net/photos/v/2007/prexc/mf_DSC_0639.JPG.html)


No comments: