Sunday, July 22, 2007

All right, looks like I'm available for another one-mile track race!

And this one's local, through the Howard County Striders at Long Reach High School in Columbia. It's called the "Meet of Miles" and it's on this Wednesday (7/25). I check my work schedule and I work from morning into the afternoon, and this event does not start until like around 6, so I should be good to go. I've done this event almost every year since the summer of 2002 and it's one of my favorites since the mile is one of my favorite distance events to race. I hope I can run a race like I did at the John Wall Memorial Track Run yesterday, or maybe even take a few seconds off of my time. I actually ran a 4:53 last year at the Meet of Miles, the same time I ran yesterday, so we'll see what happens.
So yea, that should be my next event. Until then, it's pretty much chillin' and trainin'. Thanks for readin', have a good night!

No comments: