Monday, July 9, 2007

Some San Diego, California Photos!!!!!















Greetings everyone, here are some photos from my trip to San Diego. A majority of ones in this batch are from the first day I arrived in San Diego this trip (Monday, July 2nd), and most of it is along the very scenic Miramar Lake in the Scripps Ranch area of San Diego. I went for a very easy run with my camera and took some outdoor photos as I went along. I hope you all enjoy, thank you in advance for checking them out!



Also, you may remember me mentioning a few blogs previous to this that the Scripps Ranch Old Pros 10K Run I ran in on the Fourth of July involved running around the Miramar Lake, where most of the race occurred. It was really fun to run in an event around such a beautiful place!

I apologize if this appears to be an unorganized "hodge-podge" of photos, but I guess I'm still learnin' this Blogspot.Com thing. Thank you for checkin' them out!

1 comment:

Noah Wood - A Maryland Runner said...

Gracias Rodrigo! No estoy seguro que tengo un blogroll en mi cuenta de Blogspot.Com, pero que lo tengo, voy a agregar su blog. Tiene un gran noche y semana!!!!