Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back from the beach!







Hey there everyone! I just wanted to let you know that my bro and I returned from Rehoboth Beach, DE last night/early this morning. We got in a little past midnight and I did not get to bed I think until a little after two in the morning. I could have gotten to bed earlier but I kept myself up looking at all of the new recently-posted results on the Delaware Sea Shore Striders' website (http://www.seashorestriders.com) I did not expect to find much there, because results of the events that the Seashorestriders put on (like the Y.M.C.A. five-miler I ran on Sunday at Rehoboth Beach) have not been posted too much on their website. However, last night when I took a gander at the site hopin' in vain that maybe the results of the recent five-miler were up there, and not only were those results there, but from a large portion of the races they put on this year. I even saw the results for the Oxford Day 10K in Talbot County, MD, another Seashore Striders event I ran this year. So I sorta got a little caught up checkin' out the results of races I had heard about earlier on this year!
Now, I'm pretty sleepy. I got to work just before eight this mornin' (fortunately only for a four-hour shift thereabouts), hopefully I get time for a nap. I gotta get some applications for jobs in the local school system in today, so I'm gonna work on that. Plus, this evening after it hopefully cools down a little bit, I'm fixin' to go to Hammond High School's track and do a workout very similar to the one I did a coupla weeks back on Tuesday, July 17 (two 500's and then two 300's), except this time I'm going to add antoehr 300 meter repeat. Hopefuly I can hit the same times (or stronger) that I ran the last time I did this interval workout!
All right, thank you for reading and hopefully I'll get what few photos I got around to taking at the beach this past weekend up on this blog sometime in the near future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your content.

This great article has really peaked my interest. I am going
to bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.

I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

My web page :: diet plans