Sunday, July 8, 2007

Back in Maryland!!!!
Hey there everyone, my brother and I arrived back in Maryland from California earlier this morning. I'm still a little out of it from stayin' up late and the jet-lag, but I'm fine other wise. We had an amazing time in San Diego with our relatives. Hopefully soon I can post some scenic photos of my trip and from my runs there in this blog for any who are interested (and there were plenty that I took too)!
I miss being out there with my relatives, but there are things back here I wanna do too. I hope to check out my work schedule some time soon for this week and from there try to figure out when my next running event/race will be. I don't think I will be able to get any in in Calvert, Frederick, and Prince George's Counties this week, but I will keep my eyes peeled. Hopefully soon I can do one that seems interesting, so at the very least I can keep hackin' away at my more low-key goal of getting in fifty races this year as a member of the "Fifty-Plus" Club. We'll see, right now I think that since there are no plans for any races in the immediate future, I'm prolly gonna not run for a few days, 'cause a lotta times some time off can really help. Thank you for reading and I hope to soon have more photos up here!

No comments: