Thursday, July 12, 2007

Extreme Dream Events comes through again!!!!



Hey there, it keeps slippin' my mind to post about this, but I was lookin' at the results (or rather 'result') of the Worcester County event I ran on Saturday, June 30 in Berlin (the "Dash and Splash" Series #3 race at Stephen Decature High School) on the Extreme Dream Events website (http://www.extremedreamevents.com). Since I was the only participant, they put a brief write-up about me and my project/endeavor to run in events in all the Maryland counties this year. I thought it was so awesome and encouraging to begin to have a little bit of coverage on this project from other parties, especially from those who are as into running and other similar athletic activities as the folks at Extreme Dream Events. They did a really nice job, I was not expecting such an... accolade. Then again, I guess it is pretty unique to be the only person in a race in the rain and still run decent (at least for me), and then having someone who has run at least one event in all nine of the Maryland Eastern Shore counties within four months. So yea, I'm really excited about it!!!!

Check it out below (I cut and pasted it since I can't get a hyperlink to it, I figured good ole' cut-and-paste would simplify it) to read the brief coverage on the event, and major respect to Extreme Dream Events!


Benefits the American Lung Association of MarylandStarts at 8:00amFebruary 3rd, March 31st, June 30th


OVERALL RESULTS RACE #3
Congratulations to 24 year old Columbia Maryland resident Noah Wood for being the only runner to brave the elements and win the 3rd race of the Dash and Splash series. Noah’s time was 18.50 on a track course which was suppose to be a cross country course until the weather made that a soupy, muddy, unsafe mess. Noah drove all the way from Columbia to complete his goal to run a race in every Maryland County. We salute the effort.Noah Wood 18.50
You can check out Noah's blog at
http://runineverymdcounty.blogspot.com/


Well thank you for reading and I hope you all have a good night :)

No comments: