Thursday, July 12, 2007

Some more scenic San Diego photos
















Hey there, I hope everyone is having a great mornin'! I just got back in from a run, I was out for 43:09, and I figured judgin' by the pace I was goin' at, I ran probably a little over six miles, which was great because it was a new route around the Lake Elkhorn area in Columbia, and I wanted to try and get a nice 6-7 miles in today!





Anyway, here is another batch of photos from my vacation to see relatives in San Diego. These are from when we went to Sea World adventure park in San Diego a week ago today on July 5th. The photo in the upper left is from the "Cirque del Mer" stunt performance on and over the water at Sea World. In the middle is a picture of a blue tower stretching towards the skies that people can ride up on (however, it was closed to the public while we were there). Also in the middle, there's a photo I had my brother take of me sitting next to my aunt on the skyline ride that goes over a good portion of Sea World (including the "Cirque del Mer" stage area). Of course, there are a couple of photos of fish in their indoor tanks that I took as well. Can't get too far in Sea World without seein' some of the fish, haha!
Well I hope you all enjoyed the photos, thanks for browsin'. Enjoy the day :)










No comments: