Sunday, July 1, 2007

A couple of Worcester County "Dash and Splash" photos!
















Just wanted to include some pictures from yesterday's "Dash and Splash" event in Worcester County. I took the first one on the left myself at the Seahawk Stadium where Stephen Decatur High School's track is after I finished the track run. Then, later on, I went over to the Francis Scott Key Resort, and who should I see, but John Gygax and Sheryl Kline (who I've seen at a few of the events this year) spendin' the weekend at the resort. We chatted and John took this picture of me in front of the Francis Scott Key Resort (on the right), so that it would probably come out better than if I took it of myself!





So that was definitely a cool encounter and I'm glad I got some decent photos too!






No comments: